Scrolling preview (or viewer)
In that section, you see a preview of the photos in your library.
When a picture is used in the current album, a purple dot is placed at the bottom-left under the picture in the scrolling preview (viewer).
When a picture is used in a different album than the current one, a yellow dot is placed at the bottom-left under the picture in the scrolling preview (viewer).
When a picture is used both in the current album and a different one, a purple and a yellow dot are placed at the bottom-left under the picture in the scrolling preview (viewer).
Delete a picture from your library
To delete a photo, you just have to drag and drop it into the trash can located left from the scrolling preview.
A photo can only be deleted if it is not used in an album.
Note: it is also possible to delete all photos in the viewer (including those you cannot see but that you could see when scrolling in the viewer), by simply clicking on the trash can.
Yet again, photos used in your albums are protected against removal and will not be deleted.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS