Understand the viewer better.
The viewer works in the same way for all effects or resources:
– picture effects
– text effects
– page templates
– global effects.
The trash can (1), at the bottom-left of the viewer.
Two possible actions with the trash can:
– to delete an unused non-original element: drag and drop the resource (or photo) onto the trash can to delete it.
– however if you click on the trash can, you will delete all resources in the viewer except for those currently in use in an album and the original resources of the software.
The topic filter and the viewer sorting:
(2) Filter current scrolling preview’s favourites by topic.
(3) Sort current scrolling preview’s favourites by a certain criterion chosen among a list of criteria depending on the current scrolling preview.
Sorting example: “name in ascending order”, “most recent insertion date first”, “already used first”, etc.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS