Everything’s in the styles...
The styles used by PhotosArtist to create or reproduce are drawing or painting styles but also effects or item tags.
However, created resources (backgrounds, picture-effects…) rarely have a unique style, but the main one will be used to sort that resource by style.
For example, consider a background created with charcoal crayons, oil paint and colour pencils (all this is done by the virtual artist). If the surface drawn with colour pencils is greater than the surfaces drawn with the other two (charcoal crayons and oil paint), the background will be sorted as “ColorPencil”.
The effect styles:
The second category of styles is the effect filters, i.e. neon effects or drop shadows. Those styles can be combined with artistic styles.
The item styles:
For example, a tree might be tagged as “nature”, “vegetable”, “tree”.
Each item therefore has a list of tags defining it more and more accurately.
The sets used in the scraps use between 1 and 6 items per double page. Yet again, the sum of all tags for every item is calculated, and the most represented tags will determine the scrap set style.
The three most represented tags are usually assigned to the scrap, but there could be either two or four as well.
Keep all that in mind and the rest should be very easy to understand for you.
PhotosArtist determines the styles itself, but understanding those few principles will help you a lot as you will see in the future…
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS