Putting photos inside an album
To add your photos, go back to the library by clicking on its button.
Blocs placed on the double page can receive your photos.
The first thing to do is click once on the bloc where you want your photo placed.
The bloc’s outline must stay red.
You have three options through the viewer:
– click in the viewer on the photo you want to place,
– drag and drop the photo from the viewer to the selected bloc,
– click on “random pick”. Clicking on this button selects a photo randomly from those in your viewer, giving priority to photos that have not been used before.
Tip: select multiple blocs (maintain the “shift” key while clicking on several blocs) and click on random pick… photos are placed inside each selected bloc.
Removing a photo
To remove a photo from a bloc, select first one or several blocs on the current double page. Once this is done, clicking on that button will remove the photos from the selected blocs.
Tip: there is another way to remove a photo: select a bloc including a photo and click on the trash can (1) located in the navigation bar.
This trash can will delete all the content of the bloc, including text.
Tip: (2) is a button that allows you to select all the blocs of the double page.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS