Now place your captions!
You can add text on any of the double page’s blocks, whether there is a photo or not.
If you double click on an empty block, the text editor opens up to allow you to type in your text. If there is a photo in that block, double click and then click on the “text editor” button.
The text is black by default, on a transparent background.
Here is a list of available functions:
(1) Choose the font for the selected text.
(2) Delete the style for the selected text.
(3) Put the selected text in bold.
(4) Put the selected text in italics.
(5) Underline the selected text.
(6) Choose the font size for the selected text.
(7) Align all text to the top based on a vertical axis.
(8) Centre all text based on a vertical axis.
(9) Align all text to the bottom based on a vertical axis.
(10) Align the selected text to the left based on a horizontal axis.
(11) Centre all text based on a horizontal axis.
(12) Align the selected text to the right based on a horizontal axis.
(13) Pick the colour for the selected text.
(14) Text input field.
(15) Used colours history
The selected block is updated as you type in.
Pay attention to your font size, if the text does not fit into a block you might loose some of it when you resize it, since you will not have enough room if you switch from a big-sized album to a very small one. The spirit here is not to write a novel, but to type in captions and short titles.
To delete text inside a block.
(2) grab the text with your mouse by clicking on its opaque part
(3) drop the ghost into the navigation bar’s trash can
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS