Open the file explorer
When you choose that function, the associated sub-functions bar is displayed, the rolling preview on the right side shows you the pictures that are already imported into your library.
Now click on the button to open the file explorer (2),
Zone 1, small cross on the top-right, allows you to close the explorer.
Zone 2 shows you your computer’s tree structure. Clicking on the purple arrows unfolds the folders and lets you see the sub-folders and .jpg files in that opened folder. Scroll bars appear and disappear when necessary.
Find a photo file
The file icon in the tree will change to take the photo’s appearance.
Select multiple consecutive photos in a folder
Select multiple non-consecutive photos in a folder
Final import of the photos
Now click on the selected files import button.
The importation starts now, a progress bar will appear along with a small information window.
Note: only the new or recently modified photos are imported.
A check is done to ensure that you do not import the same file twice in your library.
That check is done based on the location of each file on your computer and the last modification date of the photo file.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS