The full screen mode.
When clicking on the button furthest to the right in the navigation bar, we switch the full screen mode on.
The full screen mode allows you to preview the color rendering once you’ve printed your album.
Actually, the “saturated” colors can sometimes be clipped at the impression.
That happens because a computer screen works in RGB (3 colors), from a default black screen, while the impression is made in CMYK mode (3 colors + black) from a default white paper. The color amount shown in a screen is higher than what we can actually print. That affects the “fluo” colors, especially the saturated green tones.
You don’t particularly need to do anything to have the CMYK rendering, this one being used automatically when you go full screen mode, in the “Vertige-Edition”.
Yes, you were already in full screen… but now you have the maximum amount of space to see a bigger photo album and without block outlines.
In full screen mode, the photo album becomes the star along with the scrolling preview of the photo album’s double pages.
We still have our navigation bar with a few minor differences:
(1) Button to reach the cover directly,
(2) Button to reach the first page directly,
(3) Button to reach the previous double page,
(4) Text indicating the current double page,
(5) Button to reach the next double page,
(6) Button to reach the last page directly.
(7) Switch the slideshow mode on/off. In slideshow mode, double pages are turned automatically every five seconds.
(8) Turn the full screen mode off.
Note: the current page in full screen mode is entirely independent from the current page in creation mode.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS