Coordinate the colours.
This step is important.
At this point you have laid out photos with a background you like.
Colours and background shapes match the photos, since you chose it after placing the photos on the double page… so normally we should be “just fine”.
It is now possible to use the colours coordinator to ameliorate everything.
This might also be ineffective for photos currently placed on the double page.
So it’s best to try.
The coordinator’s success will depend on the colours and their surface in the visible part of your photos placed on the double page.
It might happen that the coordinator cannot decide on a dominant colour and is unable to suggest any improvement to what you already obtained.
But it is also possible that you get surprised by the impressive improvement made thanks to the colours coordinator…
So the method here is “I will try and if I like it, I take note that the coordinator worked with that page because I will be able to use it for the next effects”.
If you are not pleased with the result, remove the coordinator effect and memorize that you did not use it for that double page, in light of the next effects.
It should be love at first sight, there should be no hesitation: either you like it or you do not, there is nothing in between.
Without trying to reveal our secrets we can say that your photos put together are a chromatic lock, and the coordinator is going to try to figure out a way to open it with a mysterious key...
(1) To try the coordinator,
(2) To remove its effect.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS