Your page setting
Preliminary note: to ensure understanding, we went directly to page 2 of the album in progress.
Click on the page templates button.
The local sub-functions bar is displayed and the preview on the right allows you to visualise the page templates available in your library.
You can filter the page templates using the “filter by…” menu.
“2 3” means 2 blocs for the left page and 3 blocs for the right page.
You cannot delete all page templates on a double page. You can change it, but it is simply impossible not to have one.
To use that function, you first have to go to the double page for which you want to change the page template.
You have three different ways to select and apply a page template:
– you found your dream template in the viewer, you click on that template and it becomes the template for the current double page.
– in the same way you can drag and drop the template you want from the viewer onto the double page.
– pick a page template randomly. Clicking on that button will pick a page template randomly from your scrolling preview’s favourites and apply it onto the current double page.
Note: the blocs template on a double page is done based on a visual invisible curve that matches the ones from different distinguishable shapes at various distances.
Long the story short, all the blocs in a template form a shape themselves…
We applied a “2 3” template hereunder, using random pick.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS