Changing the background.
The local change of background requires… to have a background and to try it only if those conditions are fulfilled:
- the coordinator did not work
- you like the background, but you believe there is room for some improvement (or a lot ;-)
If those conditions are fulfilled, you can try a “manual” tweak.
You need to open the global contextual palette:
It is accessible either through a double-click on the current double page (click outside the page template blocs) or through this button.
The global palette is displayed with the background button selected:
Adjust the backgrounds.
(1) The padlock allows locking the double page’s cursors in order to modify both sides simultaneously.
If that button is pressed, whether you choose the buttons or cursors from left or right, both sides will be affected.
(2) This button brings back the original background colour, cursors are put back in the middle of their respective bars. The same button also exists for the right side.
(3) This button randomly picks a colour and applies it to the selected side.
Cursors allow you to change the tint (4), brightness (5), saturation (6) and background contrast (7).
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS