We only take care of the backgrounds once the photos have been selected and adjusted…
Click on the background button.
Same as before, the local sub-functions bar is displayed and the preview on the right allows you to see the favourit backgrounds in your library.
To apply a background on a double page, you have three possibilities through the viewer:
– click on the background you want to apply in the viewer,
– drag and drop the selected background onto the double page,
– click on the random pick.
Note: with the latter clicking on this button selects one of your backgrounds currently in the scrolling preview randomly and applies it to the current double page.
IMPORTANT: You should settle as soon as you find the perfect match, when the background feels right for your photos. This will also depend on the template and not only the different colours.
Avoid backgrounds that would visually outshine your photos.
Remove all background.
Click on this button to remove the background of the current double page.
The double page becomes black.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS