Apply an effect on a text.
To use this function you need at least a text in one of the double page’s blocs. Of course ;-)
Click on the text-effects access button.
You have three possibilities through the viewer:
– click on a bloc containing a text on the double page, then select the text effect you want in the viewer,
– drag and drop the chosen text effect from the viewer onto the selected bloc,
– select one or several blocs and click on random pick. Once your selection is done, clicking on this button will pick text-effects randomly from your scrolling preview favourites and apply them to the selected blocs’ texts.
Important note: some effects do not go along well with small font sizes, others with big font sizes. In addition, the real effect will depend on the original colour of your text.
Delete the effect on a text.
Click (1) then select one or several blocs on the current double page to delete the text effect. Once the selection is done, clicking on button (2) will delete the effects from the selected blocs.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS