Click on the scraps access button.
The most complicated thing with scrap is to find the theme you want for your double page… there are almost 165,000 scrap sets available !
To help you out, there are 770 families with 50 sets per family. Logically you should find happiness ;-)
Select “filter by…” and select a theme you like among the available scrap families…
For our part, we like everything related to the nature...
You have three possibilities through the viewer:
– click on the scrap you want to apply on the album’s double page in the viewer,
– drag and drop the chosen scrap from the viewer onto the double page,
– click on random pick. Clicking on this button will pick a scrap set randomly from your scrolling preview favourites and apply them to the current double page.
Here is an example with “natural flower”.
Delete the scrap set on the double page.
Click (1) then click (2) to remove the scrap set on the double page.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS