Apply an effect to a photo.
Click on the picture effects access button.
If you want to get something nice quickly, we suggest you follow the following method.
You are free to go right ahead with picture effects, but it does not cost a thing to try this very effective method!
Put your mouse (without clicking) on the background of the double page. A bubble will appear and indicate the current background style.
Write it down. If you chose a text effect in the previous step, put your mouse on it and look at the style in the bubble.
The background provides you with an artistic style and the text with a filter style…
A good idea is to select the artistic style of the background matched to the text filter style in the “filter by…” picture effects menu.
In this case “Pastel” for the background and “dropShadow” for the text:
If you used the coordinator for the background and you liked the effect, you can normally pick any colour for the picture effect. You will then apply the coordinator again once your picture effect has been selected and applied to have everything in the same colour range.
You have three possibilities through the viewer:
– click on a block containing a photo on the double page, then select the picture effect you want in the viewer,
– drag and drop the chosen picture effect from the viewer onto the selected block,
– select one or several blocks containing pictures and click on random pick. Once your selection is done, clicking on this button will pick picture effects randomly from your scrolling preview favourites and apply them to the selected blocks’ photos.
In our case, here is the result of the random pick:
Delete the effect on a photo.
Click (1) then select one or several blocks on the current double page to delete the picture effect. Once the selection is done, clicking on button (2) will delete the effects.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS