Apply a global effect on the double page.
Click on the global effects access button.
Case 1) If you have not applied any text-effects on the double page, put your mouse on the double page’s background. A bubble will appear and indicate the current background style. Write it down.
If you chose a text effect, put your mouse on it (without clicking) and look at the style in the bubble.
The background provides you with an artistic style and the text with a filter style…
A good idea is to select the artistic style of the background matched to the text filter style in the “filter by…” global effects menu.
Proceed then exactly in the same way as you did for picture effects…
Case 2) If you already chose picture effects, we recommend that you keep the same style for the global effects.
In any case if you used the coordinator for the background and you liked the effect, you can normally pick any colour for the global effect. You will then apply the coordinator again once your picture effect has been selected and applied to have everything in the same colour range.
Select a background that does not outshine the photos. But it might depend on what you want to do. For example, if you wish to print the album’s pages on a canvas or poster, you might appreciate a heavier global effect. Otherwise, for a classic photo album, restraint will often be better.
You have three possibilities through the viewer:
– click on the global effect you want to apply on the double page in the viewer,
– drag and drop the chosen global effect from the viewer onto the double page,
– click on random pick. Clicking on this button will pick global effects randomly from your scrolling preview favourites and apply them to the current double page.
Here is one of the possible results...
Delete the global effect on the double page.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS