Manipulate a photo in its bloc.
For that purpose, use the local contextual palette.
That palette is accessed through a double click on any of the double page’s blocs, in this case, one that contains a photo.
If the bloc contains a photo or a text and a photo, the palette opens up directly with the “manipulate picture” function.
If the bloc is empty or contains only text, the palette opens up with the “edit text” function. We will see that in another chapter.
Manipulate the picture “geometrically”:
(1) Reset picture: cancel the modifications
(2) Zoom out: to see a bit more. ;-) The minimum zoom is the photo’s original size (therefore that function cannot be activated here since the picture is already zoomed out completely).
(3) Zoom in: to zoom in on the photo. The maximum is three times the photo’s original size.
(4) Adjust zoom based on optimal resolution: zoom in or out on the picture at the maximum without damaging quality for printing, when possible and depending on previous zooms. This function is ideal if you wish to enhance a photo’s size without loosing any quality. You know now that zooming in some more will reduce printing quality.
(5) Move the picture inside the frame: mode the photo inside the bloc to show exactly what you want.
(6) Apply symmetry on a horizontal axis: this function swaps the photo based on a median horizontal axis.
(7) Apply symmetry on a vertical axis: this function swaps the photo based on a median vertical axis.
(8) Rotate the picture 90° to the right: rotate the picture from 90° clockwise.
(9) Rotate the picture 90° to the left: rotate the picture from 90 ° counter-clockwise.
(10) Picture quality:
green = optimum quality for printing,
yellow = mediocre quality, tolerable for small blocs on the double page,
red = poor quality, avoid at all times (pixelated printing) unless your intention is to make wallpapers or publish your album online. But it’s out of the question to print a picture “in the red”!
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS