The downloaded software is a .zip archive for Mac and a .exe for PC.
In both cases the first step is to unzip the archive containing the installer for PhotosArtist.
We encourage you to unzip it to your desktop.
ATTENTION, with Mac, the PhotosArtist software will not work if your system disk’s name contains accented characters. We are currently working on fixing this issue.
Sur Mac :
Step 1 :
Note: If your Mac is set to unzip archives automatically after download, go directly to step 3.
Locate the following archive (the icon might be different).
Yes, that’s a gift for you ;-)
Double-click on the installer.
It will ask for your username and password (those of your admin account for this computer).
The installer asks which language you want to install among the available ones.
On the welcome screen, click “Next”.
The installation is ready to start. Click “Next”.
That’s the perfect time to get a coffee, with or without sugar, for the installation process will take quite a while… ;-)
Or else, uncheck it and then click “Finish”.
The software is located in the Applications folder of your Mac, in the PhotosArtist subfolder...
Important note: you should not try to rename either the folder or any of its elements, including the application itself. You should not move it elsewhere either.
If you ever want to uninstall PhotosArtist (?), an uninstaller is located under /Applications/PhotosArtist/.
Sur PC :
Double-click on the installer. Choose the installation language among the available ones.
The installer is ready to proceed. Click “Next”.
The installation process might take a while depending on your computer’s performances, for PhotosArtist is a true and substantial software ;-).
The application is located in the Programs folder of your PC, in the PhotosArtist subfolder.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS