Photos, picture effects and text effects adjustments.
In expert mode, the blocks local palette contains three new buttons accessible depending on the block’s content.
Double-click on the chosen block.
Adjust the picture’s down to its pixels:
This function is accessible if there is a picture in the block.
Reset the picture with (2) by erasing the previous adjustments.
Cursors (3) allow you to change the tint, brightness, saturation and contrast of the picture.
Note: the picture in the library is not affected by those changes which are limited to the picture’s local copy in the double page’s block.
Change the picture effect:
This function is available if you have a picture in the block and a picture effect applied on that picture.
Click on the button (1).
Delete the picture effect’s colour modifications (2).
Pick a modification randomly (3): to change picture effect’s modifications randomly. Cursors (4) allow you to alter tint, brightness and saturation of the picture effect.
Change the text effect:
This function is available if there is a text in the block and a text effect applied on that text.
Click on the button (1).
Delete text effect’s colour modifications (2).
Pick a colour randomly (3): to change text effect modifications randomly.
Cursors (4) allow you to alter tint, brightness and saturation of the text effect.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS