Understanding the keywords.
Like topics, keywords are used to sort and find resources and photos.
The difference between the two is that you can apply up to 4 keywords per resource (or item).
Click on the “navigate” button and then on this button
The keywords management palette appears.
We still have the little cross to close the window.
– We still have the little cross (1) to close the window.
– You can create a keyword. Creating it will allow you to use it later on all of the software’s resources. You name the keyword (2), and click on button (3) and it is done.
– You can rename a keyword. Select the keyword you want to rename in the menu (4). Type in the new name in (5) and validate with button (6).
– You can also delete a keyword (definitively). Select the keyword in (7) and validate with (8).
Note: Deleting a keyword does not delete the formerly associated items.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS