The information palette.
In expert mode, an additional clickable element appears in each viewer… This element allows you to access resource information.
Information can be different depending on the type of resource you are looking at, but the principle stays the same.
For example, the current viewer is that of the photo library.
With this button you access the related information to the associated picture.
The information window appears and you can find the following information and functions:
(1) The cross to close the window on the top-right,
(2) The picture’s name, which can be changed (entry field),
(3) The picture’s preview,
(4) Insertion and modification dates along with maximal dimensions of the photo in 200ppi resolution (minimal impression quality),
(5) Mean values for the tint, brightness and saturation for the whole photo,
(6) The drop-down menus to assign a topic and up to four keywords to the photo,
(7) Use indication for the photo in the album or in another album,
(8) Put the picture in the select double page’s block and close the window,
(9) Save the name, topic and keywords modifications,
(10) Navigation keys to go to the previous and next picture in the scrolling preview’s order.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS