Order your photo album.
Once you entered an account, you get the following screen:
By default you are on the “select your photo album” screen.
The albums are not associated to a particular account.
You can therefore purchase an album with any account.
To select the photo album, you have a drop-down menu (1) at your disposal.
The photo album’s miniature is also displayed (2), along with the photo album’s characteristics (3).
The actual cost per page (4).
The cost for the photo album (without cover) is indicated (5), along with your current account balance (6).
If the funds are insufficient, you will need to click on the button (1) to refund your account.
If your funds are sufficient, clicking on the validation button (2) will start the photo album’s construction process.
You have nothing else to do except… wait patiently until it is over; it is indeed very long, since the entire album is recalculated in very high definition and built into 2 formats JPEG and 2 formats PDF.
Successive screens show you the building of the album.
When the album is done, an alert informs you that your photo album has been saved to your desktop and indicates to full location.
Note: An album exportation is a resource-demanding operation and needs all the energy savers and screensavers to be completely deactivated. You should absolutely not interrupt the exportation, which could take several minutes per page. We have, actually, centered this action’s optimization on the rendering quality of the colors rather than speed.
- • Software installation
- • Welcome, overview
- • Welcome, select my language
- • Welcome, create a new album
- • Welcome, manage my existing albums
- • Artist's studio, overview
- • Studio, understand the styles
- • Studio, recommended methodology
- • Studio, import photos
- • Studio, view and delete photos
- • Studio, choose a page setting
- • Studio, put and remove photos
- • Studio, adjust the photos
- • Studio, change the background
- • Studio, coordinate the colours
- • Studio, change the background colour
- • Studio, place or remove text
- • Studio, apply or remove a text effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a picture effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a global effect
- • Studio, apply or remove a scrap set
- • Studio, browse the pages
- • Studio, search
- • Studio, understand the viewer better
- • Studio, full screen mode
- • Studio, modify the album’s characteristics
- • Studio, conclusion on the normal mode
- • Account, overview
- • Account, create a new account
- • Account, account selection
- • Account, order your photo album
- • Account, manage your account
- • Expert mode, overview
- • Expert mode, effects creation
- • Expert mode, topics management
- • Expert mode, keywords management
- • Expert mode, information palette
- • 1.1 Version, step 1
- • 1.1 Version, step 2
- • Supplements 1.2 version
- • Supplements 1.3 version
Development of software, web applications and multimedia with the authors of PhotosArtist...
Development of applications iPhone, iPad and Androïd.
8 impasse du marais
41210 MARCILLY EN GAULT - France
SIREN : 454085275 - RCS BLOIS